Our customers like our smoked and dried catfish because:
- It is tasty, clean and sand free.
- The fish remains chunky and tasty in the soup or food you cook with it even after a few days because we dry only mature catfish.
- Our catfish is properly dried. Because the fish is properly dried you can store it in a dry container for six weeks. You can refrigerate it too if you like.
- Our customers can travel abroad or to the village with the dried catfish to cook with it or give it as gift to friends and family members.
- We can deliver the dried fish to our customers at home or office.
- Our dried catfish is good value for money because food cooked with it is a tasty delight.
NB: Do you want to know how to place your order for properly dried catfish? Then go to: https://divinefish.com.ng/order_your_fish.php
Recipies: African delicacies you can prepare with dried catfish:
- How to cook ogbono soup with smoked and dried catfish
- How to cook banga soup (‘ofe akwu’) with smoked and dried catfish
- How to wash your smoked and dried catfish before cooking with it